CANCER: Cancer is a deadly disease which some of the body cell grow uncontrollably and spread to other parts of the body.
HOW IS THE STAGE OF CANCER DETERMINED.
The healthcare providers will perform tests to determine the extent and seventy of your cancer. A number will be assigned to your diagnosis.
The higher the number, the more cancer has spread .
WHAT ARE THE FOUR STAGES OF CANCER.
Mostly, cancer have four stages. The specific stage is determined by a few differe factors, including the size and location of the tumor.
STAGE 1: Cancer is localized to a small area and hasn't spread to lymph nodes or other tissues.
STAGE 2: Cancer has grown but it hasn't spread.
STAGE 3: Cancer has grown larger and has possibly spread to lymph nodes or other tissues.
STAGE 4: Cancer has spread to other organs or area of the body.
. THE FIVE MAIN TYPE OF CANCER.
These are the five main types of cancer.
* CARCINOMA: This type of cancer affect organs and glands, such as the lungs, breasts, pancreas and skin.
* SARCOMA: This cancer affect soft or connective tissue such as muscle, fat, bone, cartilage or blood vessels.
* MELANOMA: Sometimes cancer can develop in the cell that pigment your skin. These cancers are call melanoma
* LYMPHOMA: The cancer affects your lymphocytes or white blood cells.
* LEUKEMIA: This type of cancer affect blood.
THE WAY CANCER START IN THE BODY.
. Cancer occurs when your genes stop controlling the way your cells divide. For example, instead of old cells, dying they grow and form abnormal cells. This is the way cancer can start in the body system.
HOW DANGEROUS IS CANCER.
. Cancer is potentially fatal. Currently it the leading cause of death worldwide. Cancer is a very dangerous and deadly disease in world now. Many types of cancer are successful treated with prompt care.
CAUSES OF CANCERS.
1. An Unhealthy Lifestyle: Eating high-fat or high-sugar food can increase your risk for many types of cancer.
2. A toxic Environment: Exposure to toxin in your environment, such as pesticides and radon, can cause cancer to the body.
3. Radiation Exposure: Ultraviolet radiation from the sun significantly increase the skin cancer.
4. Hormone Therapy: Woman who are taking hormone replacement therapy may have increased breast cancer and endometrical cancer.
COMMON SIGN OF CANCER.
* An unusual lump.
* A sore that doesn't go away.
* Dysphagia ( difficulty swallowing ).
* A mole or wart that change in appearance.
You must be logged in to post a comment.