Firstly, what is an article: An article is a written communication that portrays a control theme from a writer that they want to display to their readers.
HOW TO WRITE AN ARTICLE.
These are the guidelines to follow when writing an article
1. Select a topic to write on.
2. Identify your target audience.
3. Research facts that reinforce your story.
4. The writer must mind the punctuation.
5. Come about with an outline of your article.
6. Write down on a rough draft.
7. Specify your subject matter.
8. Read alound untill you draft is error-free.
1. SELECT A TOPIC TO WRITE ON.
You have to find a better topic to write on before you start writing. This gives you a chance to find out what you are fervent about.
2. IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.
A writer of an article needs to take the perspective of the readers of your article to recognize the target audience you are trying to reach.
3. RESEARCH FACTS THAT REINFORCE YOUR STORY.
Having the fact is essential to writing a powerful story that captivates a reader.
4. THE WRITER MUST MIND THE PUNCTUATION.
The writer must mind the punctuation mark, because it necessary to have a punctuation mark in a writing to make the reader understand it well.
5. COME ABOUT WITH AN OUTLINE OF YOUR ARTICLE.
Your article should have a basis format before you begin writing. So you can spend more time on the content instead of the structure.
6. WRITE DOWN ON A ROUGH DRAFT.
A writer, needs to write down an article on a rough draft before carrying it out to the readers.
7. SPECIFY YOUR SUBJECT MATTER.
Break down the keys points for each section of the outline, so you can stay on track with your article.
8. READ ALOUND UNTILL YOUR DRAFT IS ERROR-FREE.
The last but not the least step is for you to be be sure of your writing and it also mistake-free before the writer submit it for approval.
You must be logged in to post a comment.